1994 Jeep Cherokee XJ, 4.0 Auto, NP231, Dana 30 4.56 Gears and Detroit Locker, Dana 44 4.56 Gears Eaton ELocker, Rubicon Express 5.5" Long Arm, 33x12.50 15 TRXUS MT's

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Interstate Battery Install Continued

Finally got to cut the battery tray. It was easier than I expected. There is only three nuts holding the battery tray to the Jeep. I put the tray in the vise and used a cut off blade on my grinder. Took me a total of 45 seconds to do the whole cut.

Washed off the mud and reinstalled the tray. The Interstate battery is a little taller than the old one so it took some time to get the top battery hold down on. It needs to be replaced because corrosion has ate through the whole thing. I didn't feel like running to the parts store so that will be another day.


No comments: