1994 Jeep Cherokee XJ, 4.0 Auto, NP231, Dana 30 4.56 Gears and Detroit Locker, Dana 44 4.56 Gears Eaton ELocker, Rubicon Express 5.5" Long Arm, 33x12.50 15 TRXUS MT's

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Heads back together



I bought the tool above from Sears for 19 bucks. It's a Craftsman valve tool compressor made in USA and has a lifetime warranty. (I was surprised)
I bought this tool because of the problems I had with the tool below that I bought for 12 bucks. It was a pain in the butt to use. It would slip off the spring and my hands were tired after the first two springs. It took me a couple of hours to take off the springs below, mostly because of taking breaks and frustration. The tool above after taking 10 seconds to adjust to the size of my head took about 30 minutes to re-assemble the head.



No comments: