1994 Jeep Cherokee XJ, 4.0 Auto, NP231, Dana 30 4.56 Gears and Detroit Locker, Dana 44 4.56 Gears Eaton ELocker, Rubicon Express 5.5" Long Arm, 33x12.50 15 TRXUS MT's

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Transmission Cooler Installed



After reading several forums and tech web pages I decided to put it right in the middle. Why? This may not make sense to a lot but for some reason it makes sense to me. A lot of the sites said put it on the right but that fan is not always on and the transmission guage they installed gets hotter than they would like. Others put it on the left but said it made the Jeep run hotter and the transmission didn't shift right when it was cold. So I put in the middle because there are two electric fans on my Jeep. The left half of the cooler will get the fan that is always on and when the Jeep gets hot and uses the second fan the cooler will get cooled completely. Hopefully I'm right.





Where I cut the lines and how they look hooked up to the included hoses and clamps.


No Kinks

No comments: